Do you have your policy number?
Who is your Carrier? To make a payment online select your carrier from the dropbown menu below.
Choose your policy prefix from the drop down
Should you be involved in a collision, Texas State Low Cost Insurance is here to help.
If you are in an accident…
- Stay calm.
- Pull to the side of the road to get out of the way of traffic.
- Call 911. Do not move any injured people.
- Provide your information, if requested by other driver, and to police officer, if on the scene.
- Call your insurance company immediately. If you have a cell phone, call while on the scene.
Less is more. . .
Other than providing the name of your insurance carrier and policy number; do not reveal the extent of your insurance coverage to anyone. Remember: Take no blame. Do not admit responsibility. Make no statements regarding the accident to anyone other than the police and your Texas State Low Cost Insurance claim representative.
When filing a claim…
Please have the following information available at the time of your call:
- Policyholder’s name
- Policy number
- Names, addresses, and phone numbers of the driver and passengers of covered vehicle
- Names, addresses, and phone numbers of the driver and passengers of the other vehicle(s)
- Names, addresses, and phone numbers of any witnesses
- Detailed description of the accident
Even if an accident is relatively minor and you’re not responsible, always report it immediately. While the details may seem crystal clear at the time of the event, they become less clear as time progresses. Moreover, the sooner you report an accident, the sooner your claim can be investigated and settled. This is particularly important where bodily injury or potential injury has occurred.